Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Blog Has Little Tummyache; Blogger Has Big Headache

In a spate of wild exhuberance, my able assistant (my Hubby, aka The Computer Literate One) enthusiastically added various virus protections and other interesting and probably-experimental things to the computer.
     I'm sure The Boys at the BlogStore didn't mind the virus protection, but something upset them.  So I am posting from our local library's computer. And I'm stitching at home until our home computer cooperates.

My first assignment, should I choose to accept it, is to go in search of my NavBar, which fell off - lost among the bits and bytes floating around in cyberspace.
     When all is once again right with the world, I'll start adding things to my blog. This is lots of fun. I'm writing notes, snapping pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment