Monday, June 17, 2013

A Brand New Book About Brazilian Dimensional Embroidery

This is my NEW book - My Book of Stitches.  It is written by me, Rosalie Wakefield, and is hot off the press! This book has almost 300 pages and is loaded with the ideas I get when I thread my needle. I'm hopeful that it will inspire other stitchers and add a few ideas for those who would like to design for Brazilian dimensional embroidery.

I've licensed My Book of Stitches with a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License, which I've linked for further information. This means that others can use any of these ideas and stitches, produce even better ideas if they like, and can sell whatever they develop from these stitches, and all they need to do is attribute (give credit) to the source - My Book of Stitches by Rosalie Wakefield. It's my way of sharing the things I've learned from other Brazilian embroidery instructors.

The book is coil bound, almost 300 pages, and a lot of ideas I've used in my designs, also many ideas from my books, and a few new ideas that popped into my head while I was writing the book. Books will be sent on order in a padded priority mailer; prices shown on my website, www.Millefiori-BE.com. You can email me or leave a note in the comments if you have questions.

I've been gone for a week and now I'm going to go out into my garden and see how many flowers will be there after I pull the weeds that are trying to run the show.

Rosalie

2 comments:

  1. I want one of this book! Can you email me! glecimar@gmail.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete