Sunday, December 12, 2010

Playing With Blogs

Well, that was fun! I wanted to put a holiday background on my blog, so I asked my pal, Google, to help me out. When you do a Google search and click "Images," you can surf till your heart's content  and find exactly the background you want.
     Since I still have a lot to learn about blogging, even website development, it wasn't so hard.  I found this background at Scrappin' Blogs (I don't mind the little widget credit they include) and Beautiful Blog Designs, another blogspot blog told me how to make it all go together. (and I didn't even have to learn that dreaded HTML -- I just did a copy/paste like they said.)
     Considering that I have been working at this for a couple of days, it didn't hurt a bit!  --and I definitely recommend everyone starting their own blog.
   
Now I think I will thread my needle and stitch something beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment